Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Azure Rising

As I stood and watched the sun rise this morning, it cast the most beautiful azure glow on the sky and I was speechless. There were masses of people driving down the road, generally unaware of what was going on. I wondered for a moment if I was the only one who saw the beauty that the day began with.

The most important thing that happend this morning went, for the most part, un-noticed. It was beautiful and now it is gone.

I believe I loose something beautiful every day... I must remember to find it again.

2 Comments:

Blogger BJones said...

Isn't is amazing that God greets us with this dazling display everyday? How is it that we can so easily ignor the hand of the Creator? How great is our God!

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Praise the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty. He wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the the heavens like a tent and lays beams of his upper chambers on their waters. He makes the clouds his chariot and rides on the wings of the wind." Psalm 104:1-3

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home